AIDA64 is a trial version program only available for Windows, belonging to the category Software utilities with subcategory Analysis & Optimization (more specifically System Analysis) and has been published by Bee Online International.
It's available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and former versions, and you can download it in English, Spanish, and German. The current version of the program is 5.70.3800 and it has been updated on 4/5/2016.
Since the program was added to our catalog in 2011, it has already achieved NaN installations, and last week it achieved 92 installations.
AIDA64 is a slick software that will require less space than average programs in the section Software utilities. It's very heavily used in Bulgaria, China, and United States.
- Automatic Online Update
- Support for LGA2011 Intel “Sandy Bridge-E” processors
- Preliminary support for AMD “Krishna” and “Wichita” APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Atom “Cedarview” processors
- Preliminary support for Intel “Ivy Bridge” and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Enhanced support for Western Digital hard disk drives
- Revamped ACPI table enumeration and decoding
- Support for VMware Workstation v8
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6625M and nVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M